jeudi 29 novembre 2012

Please welcome two newcomers in the blogosphere!

I haven't been publishing much in the last days. I'm happy to announce that I have been busy launching my two new blogs, "Energy in transition" and "Grids at work".

With Energy in transition, I explore the upcoming changes in energy production and distribution. Indeed, as new technologies enable us to leverage new energy sources while fossil fuel tanks run out, new opportunities may arise and profound changes might occur.

In Grids at work, I focus on the forces of grids and networks, collaborative work, and distributed decision-making as an alternative model for all sorts of organizations.

My intention is to leverage Un voyage de Serendip as an overview blog, linking all subjects together and adding other insights from other perspectives, while making possible for everyone to read only what's interesting to them.

Hope you'll enjoy the reading!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire